Buncha Farmers All Natural Stain Remover Stick is made with all-natural, biodegradable ingredients, and enhanced with borax to soften the water and aid in the cleaning process. They use no artificial dyes or perfumes. It is also colour safe and hypo-allergenic. Best of all it is a Canadian made product by stay-at-home moms. You can purchase your stain stick here.
Buncha Farmers is very effective at removing stains from your cloth diapers and shells. For clean diaper and clothing I like to wet the stained area, rub the spot directly with the stain stick and rub the area gently with my finger. I then pop the diaper or clothing right into the wash and presto the stain is gone.
For dirty diapers (you know what I mean) I don’t like to get too hands-on. So, I made a stain spray out of my stain stick. This spray also works great for any stains and you can use it instead of the rub on method.
What you need:
Boiling Water (or hot water)
Empty Spray Bottle (I got mine at the dollar store)
What To Do:
1) On the small grate setting grate your Buncha Farmers stain stick. Depending on how much spray you want is how much you will grate.
1 Tablespoon of grated Buncha Farmers : One cup of boiling (or hot water). The picture shows 2 cups of water and 2 tablespoons of grated Buncha Farmers.
2) Put the grated stick into the bottle and add the boiling water (if using hot water it needs to be hot enough to melt the stick).
3) Put the lid/sprayer onto the bottle and shake it until it is all mixed.
Now you are done. Easy Peasy!
I like to give the bottle a quick shake before I use it but it is not needed. I just like to
I spray all of the poopy diapers with this stain solution before I put them in my dry pail and I find it helps with the smell as well as getting the diapers cleaner.
Latest posts by Katrina (see all)
- Buy More, Save More Anniversary Sale PLUS Donation - July 3, 2013
- Flipsize Canada $100 Gift Card Giveaway - February 8, 2013
- New Year, New You, New Business Giveaway – Thinking Outside The Sandbox - February 4, 2013